
I discovered this blog about a month or two ago, and it kinda kills me how right up my alley she always is... or atleast close to it. We love the same color schemes, the same monochromatic, loud patterns used excessively, the same big flashy jewelry (I albeit probably look trashier, considering my penchant for old lady mumus sometimes)... but her hair is always AMAZING. She recently cut her bangs into the V that I used to have two or more years ago, and it looked SO stunning I had to do it as well. And now she's sporting these blonde sides that are just KILLING me... they go so well with her gold jewelry (that she consequently makes & sells herself)... I'm trying to keep myself from doing that as well.
It's weird... I don't pride myself on copying somebody's style, but she is definitely one I am keeping my eye on.



images via The Glamourai
No comments:
Post a Comment