So would you my dear! Let's do it. School finishes next week. Then let's plan something. I called you today, cause I found a couple of cookie jars at thrift town that were mushrooms. I thought of you, that you might like it. they were both $4, i think. if you want them, I'll run over there and pick them up. call me tomorrow if you do.
5 comments:
my mom would have known each one of these women. she loved the old actresses and old movies. Beautiful.
Sara I'm working on a project for school. could you help me with something like this?
http://lifeandartwithglammafabulous.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-family-tree-wall-mural_07.html
i thought you would like this also:
http://beautyblognetwork.com/blog/2009/01/30/decorating-false-eyelashes-with-multi-purpose-minerals/
I thought of you. wouldn't those look cool on you?
Let's do an old fashioned photoshoot with you sometime, like these ladies. what do you think?
ps, i know how to do the finger wave on your hair if you want to try it sometime. but then you probably already know how, right?
I would LOVE to do that!! I'm MORE than excited to doll YOU up like that-- you'd look fantastic!!
So would you my dear! Let's do it. School finishes next week. Then let's plan something. I called you today, cause I found a couple of cookie jars at thrift town that were mushrooms. I thought of you, that you might like it. they were both $4, i think. if you want them, I'll run over there and pick them up. call me tomorrow if you do.
Post a Comment