Actually, I've been super-busy... lots to do, lots NOT done, too much getting in the way, etc.... sometimes it annoys me too much to admit.
Anyways, here's my first Etsy art for sale:
ELSIE GIRL
I've also been working on some beginning character drawings for the childrens' book I'm working on with my friend. We're still not sure what the publishers are looking for, or if they'll even like my work... but we'll see! These are the first two preliminary drawings (omitting the one in-between that looked AWEFUL):


That last one's face is based upon the face of one of my neighbors... she's got such a darling face!
We'll see how everything goes. As for my art, I hope to find the time to do more sketches that I can post, because this is really fun! Plus, the money, I do have to say, would really help a lot.
2 comments:
umm... I just might have to buy it. Would you hate me if I bought it? Would you rather wait to see what interest you get in it first? Cause I really want to buy it. You know me and trees.
Wait until you see the next one, I think you might like it more.... I'll be putting it up tonight!
Post a Comment